I think I already might've given enough info on the main page, but here's a list of practical stuff. If you've got any questions/comments or if you want to chat, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Download my CV here.
What I find interesting
I like to switch from social impact projects to narrative games to projects that require a lot of new hardware insights. Every once in a while I need to get something out that feels like it could help other people, other times I want to close myself of from the "real" world and think of a new one. And somewhere in between I'll be very happy to mess around with electronics, or experiment with colors.
What I've been up to
- Working on my own hardware project (midi controller)
- Software developer at TriFact365
- Courses in Computing Science at the University of Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Bachelor in Game Design and Development at the University of Arts Utrecht, the Netherlands
Programs I like to use
- Visual Studio/Visual Code
- Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Unity (C#)
- Android Studio
- Autocad Eagle